Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 123

So, I decided to weigh- in again today because the day before my weigh in I had a lot of sodium due to having old bay with my shrimp...so I watched my sodium intake yesterday and weighed in today at 140...so close to the 130's....so happy I am making progress though.  So, since I started this journey I have officially lost 25 lbs..and since I started this blog in January I have lost 16 lbs....hard work does pay off...it may take a while...but I am happy that I am progressing towards my goal.

140 lbs

Day 123

Motivation for the day:


Meal 1  

2 oz sirloin, 1 slice Ezekiel toast with 1 tbsp all natural strawberry jam, 1 cup of black coffee with stevia, and water with lemon 

Exercise for the day:  

I was going to use my elliptical today but there is something wrong with my power cord...so I ran 3 miles instead.

Back
3 sets of 10 each exercise
seated row with resistance bands
push downs on bowflex
lat pull downs on bow flex
close grip pull downs
Mid Abs
3 sets 25 resp each exercise
weighted crunches using 5 lbs


rope pull downs for abs on bowflex

Meal 2  

2 oz chicken breast, 1 banana with 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter, and water

We are leaving to go out of town for my best friend's engagement party!  I am very excited to see her.  I will be drinking at the party but I plan to keep eating well while I am gone.  I will update when I get back tomorrow.


Meals 3 & 4

2 oz chicken breast with 1/4 all natural high protein granola, and water
2 oz chicken breast, celery with 1 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter, and water

Meal 5

1/2 lb steamed shrimp


I drank way too much alcohol at my friend's party and I seriously regret it now...I do not feel great..thank god Sunday is my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment