Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 143

The past couple of days I have felt tired.....overly tired...I am just not sure why.  I have been doing my workouts but it has taken me longer to do then it should and I feel like I am lacking energy during my workouts.  I weighed in today and I gained .7, putting me back to 139 lbs...I am not surprised.  I have to get re-focused...I have been adding too much extra stuff to my carb servings (1/2 tbsp butter here...a tsp of honey there)....I have to better about it.  Also, I need to approach my workouts with a different attitude.  I need to save all my energy for them and work as hard as I can.  I am not stressing over a .7 gain...but I know how I feel...and I feel like I could be working harder...and that is EXACTLY what I am going to do.  I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

Day 143

Motivation for the day:



Meal 1  

2 oz of steak, 3 tbsp cream of wheat with stevia, 1 cup black coffee with stevia, and water with lemon

Meal 2 

2 oz chicken breast, 1 orange, and 2 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter, and water

 Exercise for the day:

2 Mile Swim
(25 yard pool= 140 laps)
Back
3 sets of 10 each exercise
seated row using 100 lb resistance band
lat pull down on bow flex using 300 lbs
close grip pull downs on bow flex using 300 lbs
push downs on bow flex using 300 lbs
 Mid Abs
3 sets of 25 each exercise
rope pull downs for abs using bow flex with 170 lbs

weighted crunch using 15 lb db
Bonus Workout
(Because I feel I need an extra push)
bicep curls (2 sets of 25) with 40 lbs
behind the neck press (2 sets of 10) with 40 lbs
10 chin ups

  Meal 3     

    
                                                 2 oz lean ground chicken & hot sauce, 1 slice cinnamon raisin                        Ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter & 1 tsp honey, 1/4 cup high protein all natural Bear Naked granola, and water


 Meal 4 

3 oz shrimp with all natural salt free seasoning & 1 tbsp cocktail sauce, steamed green beans, and water

I am still feeling sooo tired!  I had some coffee to try to WAKE UP!

 Meal 5 

2 oz lean ground turkey with hot sauce, 1 slice cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter & 1 tsp honey, and water with lemon


 Meal 6

protein shake made with 2 cups unsweetened almond milk & 1 scoop protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment