Day 141
Motivation for the day:
Meal 1
2 oz steak, 1 slice Ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread with 1/2 tbsp natural whipped butter & 1 tsp honey, 1 cup black coffee with stevia, and water
Meal 2
2 oz ground turkey, 1 banana with 2 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter
Exercise for the day:
3 mile trail Run
Shoulders
3 sets of 10 each exercise
![]() |
| one arm dumbbell press with 20 lb db |
![]() |
| lateral raises with 10 lb db |
![]() |
| front raises with 10 lb dbs |
![]() |
| stability ball shoulder press with 20 lb dbs |
Bench Press
(just for shits I wanted to see how heavy I could go and my hubby spotted me)
I did 2 reps at 140lbs and 2 sets of 7 at 100 lbs...keep in mind I weigh under 140
(just for shits I wanted to see how heavy I could go and my hubby spotted me)
I did 2 reps at 140lbs and 2 sets of 7 at 100 lbs...keep in mind I weigh under 140
![]() |
| reverse grip press downs using 100 lb resistance band |
![]() |
| behind the neck press using 15lb dbs |
![]() |
| rope push downs using 100 lb resistance band Obliques 2 sets of 25 each exercise |
![]() |
| side crunches |
![]() |
| alternate side sit- ups |
Meal 3
2 oz chicken breast with vinegar, 1 slice low sodium Ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp all natural raspberry jam, and water
Meal 4
steamed green beans in vinegar, 3 oz shrimp with 1 tbsp cocktail sauce, and water
Meal 5
2 oz steak, cream of wheat with stevia & cinnamon, 1 oz sharp cheddar, and water





















No comments:
Post a Comment