Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 131


Happy Mother's Day

Day 131

Motivation for the day:



Meal 1  

2 oz steak, 1 slice Ezekiel bread with 1 tbsp all natural low- sodium peanut butter and a tsp honey, 1 cup of black coffee with stevia, and water with lemon

Meal 2

2 oz ground turkey with hot sauce, 1/2 a banana with 1 tbsp all natural low- sodium peanut butter, 3 oz resh pineapple, and water



  Exercise for the day:

Brazilian Butt Lift High & Tight Workout 35 mins

Today is supposed to be a rest day from my 12 week program but I have decided to incorporate this DVD on my 6th day because I want to lift my booty a bit and this workout is killer!

.......omg I forgot how tough that workout is...it is so simple, yet so terrible.. I use 5 lb ankle weights on each leg so that was HARD!...Hopefully, my booty will be looking nice this summer!

  Meal 3 

2 oz steak, 1/4 cup all natural high protein Bear Naked granola, and water with lemon

Meal 4   

We went out to dinner for Mother's Day and I allowed myself a cheat meal.  I had a few drinks and for dinner I had 2 hot wings and a wedge salad with blackened grilled chicken...soo good....

......now Monday means getting back on track!









 









No comments:

Post a Comment