Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 137

Day 137

Motivation for the day:



Pre- Warrior Dash Meal

1 banana, 1 oatmeal raisin cliff bar, 1 cup coffee, and water

2013 Warrior Dash















This was the hardest one...it's like rock wall climbing up and down except the things to hold on to are very  VERY far apart...you basically had to jump and pull yourself up....very difficult but I am glad I was able to do it.

3.5 mile run in the woods and through the mud...the hills were very intense...but  I am glad that I have been running a lot because I was fine during the run.

The St. Jude's bandanna is not my best look...however, It stopped me from getting any mud into my hair.
My husband and his best friend...so happy I was not that far behind them.
Me & my hubby post- race
The best time ever!







A very fun day!....We went to bed at 9 pm and slept in until 8:30 am....My body is bruised, cut up, and I am sore all over...And you know what???  It was worth it!....So much fun!!!!  I will be doing this again!








No comments:

Post a Comment