Day 133
Motivation for the day:
Meal 1
2 oz steak, 3 tbsp cream of wheat with a dash of honey, 1 cup black coffee with stevia, and water with lime juice and stevia
Meal 2
2 oz ground turkey with hot sauce, 3 oz fresh pineapple, 5 oz fresh strawberries, and water with lime & stevia
Exercise for the day:
2 Mile Swim
(140 laps in 25 yard pool...I did this in 1 hr 2 mins...beating my last 2 mile swim by 8 mins...yay!)
Hamstrings
3 sets of 10 each exercise
![]() |
| one leg curl with 5 lb ankle weights and (red) resistance band |
![]() |
| lying leg curls with 5 lb ankle weight and (red) resistance band |
![]() |
| butt blaster with 5 lb ankle weight |
![]() |
| seated leg curl on bow flex ( on our bow flex i have to do this standing...and then i also did 30 leg extensions on each leg on the bowflex...using 300 lbs) Biceps 3 sets of 10 each exercise |
![]() |
| seated dumbbell curls with 15 lb dbs |
![]() |
| preacher curls with 15 lb dbs |
![]() |
| concentration curls with 15 lb dbs Mid/ Upper Abs 3 sets of 25 each exercise |
![]() |
| crunches |
![]() |
| sit ups |
Meal 3
2 oz ground turkey, 1 wasa cracker with 1 tbsp all natural low- sodium peanut butter, and water
Meal 4
2 oz steak, steamed green beans, 2 tbsp all natural low sodium peanut butter, and water
So, I went shopping today to get some cute workout shorts (mine are too big now..yay) for the Warrior Dash on Saturday...I haven't been shopping in a while so I was intersted in my pants size since my goal has been to be a size 4...and guess what??? I am a size 4!!! I tried on a bunch of different sizes and brands to figure out my size and I seriously could not believe it...a size 4...finally! So I guess the new goal is a size 2 because I still have weight to lose!
Meal 5
2 oz chicken breast with 2 tbsp all natural salsa and 1 tbsp Parmesan, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, and water
Meal 6
3 tbsp cream of wheat with a dash of honey, and water with lime & stevia
Meal 7
protein shake made with 2 cups unsweetened almond milk and 1 scoop whey protein

























No comments:
Post a Comment