Day 61
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1 soy patty, 1 whole hweta low- fat waffle with 1 tbsp all- natural peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana, 2 cups of coffee..each with stevia and 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and water
Lunch
5 oz. baked chicken, 80 calorie greek yogurt, an apple, and a low calorie oatmeal raisin granola bar, and water
Jon's new adventure...he put up gymnast rings in our garage...ridiculously hard but so fun...I still can't get up the other way and do dips but I can get up by swinging up backwards and pull my body weight and do muscle-ups...I am going to work on it so that I can eventually pull myself up and do dips.
Afternoon Snack
string cheese, 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter, 1/2 a banana, 3/4 cup cereal, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & stevia, and sparkling water
Dinner
After Dinner Snack
4 homemade biscuits (special recipe with egg whites, applesauce, and oatmeal), and sugar- free hard candies..lots of water
Jon's new adventure...he put up gymnast rings in our garage...ridiculously hard but so fun...I still can't get up the other way and do dips but I can get up by swinging up backwards and pull my body weight and do muscle-ups...I am going to work on it so that I can eventually pull myself up and do dips.
My goal this week is to have less peanut butter and less carbs...I'm working on it.






No comments:
Post a Comment