Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 77

So I have literally never been this sore in my ENTIRE life.  I challenge those of you who read this, to do my workout from yesterday (using the same weights as I did).  I am sore everywhere...my quads, thighs, calf muscles, my neck, shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, and my ass.  It was so hard for me to get out of bed this morning that I literally made my daughter late for school...whoops.  I cannot believe that my husband does this shit everyday...no wonder he looks like he does...he deserves every ounce of it.  The thought of working out again today wouldn't seem so bad if I could freakin' move.  I am going to have some coffee...get my shit together...maybe read a little out of one of my fitness magazines..and try to get motivated so that I can have another AWESOME workout!...I better look F*cking Fantastic by the end of this month!

Day 77

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

3 slices low sodium turkey bacon, 2 slices beef bacon, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda...and lots of water


Exercise for the day:

Body by Metro Day 2

Chest/Triceps  (no more than 45-60 secs between sets)
                 incline dumbbell press 15 reps x 6 sets       (2) 15 lb dbs used
                 incline dumbbell fly 15 reps x 6 sets      (2) 10 lb dbs used
                 flat dumbbell press 15 reps x 4 sets        (2) 20 lb dbs used
                 flat dumbbell fly 15 reps x 4 sets         (2) 10 lb dbs used
                 Tricep Kick Back 15 reps x 6 sets       each arm.... 10 lb db used
                  lying dumbbell extension 15 reps x 4 sets   (2) 10 lb dbs used
                  Tricep dips (no weight...done on bench with legs fully extended) 15 reps x 4 sets

Abs
         using the book Abs For Life * The No. 1 Solution do maximum reps of upper ab exercises

X- Train  (This took me 13:26 mins)
         (4 rounds as fast as you can)
                25 squats
                25 jumping lunges
                sprint 1/8th of a mile
                25 push-ups     NO BITCH PUSH-UPS...no knees!


           For any of you reading this I am going to let you in on something...this workout F*cking blows...big time...It took me 1 hour 40 mins without stopping and my body is trembling all over....f*uck that was sooooooo hard!!!  I challenge you to try it!

    Mid Morning snack:

Vanilla Protein Shake made with unsweetened almond milk

Lunch:

4 oz. steak, lettuce with 2 tbsp dressing, and sparkling water


Dinner:

chicken sausage, 2 oz cheese, 3 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices beef bacon, and sparkling water
(keep in mind I am doing a no carb diet for 7-14 days)

After Dinner Snack:

Protein Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment