Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 84

Good morning everyone...well today my daughter is sick for the 2nd day in a row...I am going to take her to the doctor because we are going out of town this weekend and I just want her to feel better.  Hopefully the doctor will giver her some antibiotics that will make her feel better.  I hope everyone has a good day. I weigh- in tomorrow and am curious to see my progress....hopefully my hard work shows up on the scale...we will see...

Day 84

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer and splenda, and crystal light

Exercise for the day:

Body by Metro Day 9

Back/ Biceps
             BODY BEAST DVD (Back and Biceps BUILD DVD) 50 minutes



100 Burpees as fast as you can
           (it took me 6 mins 25 secs)...I was going to swim but I am at home with a sick child and couldn't leave to go to pool...so, I had my trainer (my husband) come up with something to replace pool sprints...do not underestimate the power of burpees...the lactic acid in my legs is insane right now and sweat is dripping down my back

Burpees

Lunch:    

3 oz baked chicken, non- fat Greek yogurt, a granola bar, and flavored sparkling water

Afternoon Snack:  

Atkins Protein Bar, crystal light, and a cup of coffee...lots of water


 Dinner:   

2 salmon fillets and sparkling water


After Dinner Snack:

       my grandparents brought us peanut butter chocolate eggs for easter...dun dun dun....so i had 2 oz of that...not a great idea but i am proud of myself for not eating the whole damn egg because they are literally the best things ever.  i also had 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter and 3 sugar- free hard candies....and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment