Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 59

Weigh in:

146 lbs. 
(back at the 10 lb mark...10 lbs down since Day 1....i wish that this process was going faster but I knew this was going to be hard and that it will continue to be hard).

Good morning everyone...I was very productive this morning and ran lots of errands so that I could come home and workout hard after lunch.  I am happy with my weigh-in progress (lost 1.1 in a week).  I will be really excited to be under 145...so I am aiming for that in the near future.  I can tell a difference in my body and I know that I am gaining muscle so I may not get as light as I originally hoped.  I wish I had taken my measurements in the beginning...but oh well.  Have a great day everyone!  TGIF!

Day 59

Motivation for the day:

What I aspire to look like by this summer.

Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana...the other with 2 tbsp sugar- free syrup and a handful of mixed berries), 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp all natural creamer & stevia, and water

Lunch

4.5 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, 1 grapefruit, a handful of almonds, and sparkling water
I had 2 sugar- free chocolates afterwards.

Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Workout (40 chest presses with 20 lb dbs then 50 chest presses with 15 lb dbs, 40 db lunges with 15 lb dbs then 20 db lunges with 5 lb dbs, 90 lower- body crunches), Ab series, 1 minute plank
Elliptical ( 30  mins, 755 calories burned)


Afternoon Snack
100 calorie popcorn, asian pear, coffee with stevia and all natural creamer, and water

When I picked my daughter up from school today I had another mom ask "How much weight have you lost?  You look great!"...It really made my day....The hard work is paying off.  Yay!!!

Dinner
subway double chopped chicken salad with no dressing and no cheese....got home and added fat free dressing of my own

After Dinner Snack
80 calorie greek yogurt with 1/4 serving of high protein on top, 5 sugar- free candies, and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment