Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 85

So I weighed-in and I gained .9 lbs...I am not surprised..I haven't been as strict as I should be with my diet (had a few beers and some wine over the past few days and nibbled on chocolate last night...not a lot but i know that if I want to achieve my goals that this is something that I cannot do).  We are going out of town for Easter and will be leaving Thursday and we won't get back until Monday.  So, I will not be able to keep up with the blog for a few days...but hopefully I will be able to eat right and exercise while away.  I am now 9 lbs away from my goal and my deadline is in 17 days...so I am thinking that unless I cleanse again or do something stupid and drastic that I am not going to meet this goal....it's unfortunate...I really wanted to go shopping and to also prove to my husband that I could do it.  I will continue to work hard and will just have to see how close I can get to my goal.  Happy Hump Day everyone!
Weight: 144 lbs

Day 85

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast: 

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles with 1/8 cup sugar- free syrup and I can't believe it's not butter, 2 vegetarian sausage links, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling flavored water


 Exercise for the day:    

Body by Metro Day 10
Shoulders

X- Train
         (8 rounds as fast as you can)
               25 walking lunges
               25 knee jumps
               sprint 1/8th of a mile
This took me 14 mins and 8 secs.

Abs
           maximum amount of reps of lower ab exercises from the book Abs For Life...The No. 1 Solution


Lunch:  

4 oz ground chicken, a Greek yogurt, and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack:  

4 oz peanut butter chocolate egg
(I couldn't resist)

 Dinner:   

2 hard boiled eggs, 3 oz baked chicken with hot sauce, 2 pickles, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and sparkling water



No comments:

Post a Comment