Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 62

Today has been crazy...I just got home..it's a little after 5pm.  I cleaned my grandparent's house and ran errands and I am exhausted.  I really hurt my middle finger..don't know if it's broken or not..feels like I did something to the nerve..either way I am not going to lift today and hurt it even more.  I will either double up one day or only lift on one of my days off.  I am going to Zumba tonight to burn a few calories.  I am really tired and I haven't worked out yet...uggh!

Day 62

Motivation for the day:




















Breakfast
1 cup dry cereal with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 soy patty, coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & stevia

Mid Morning Snack
apple, 80 calorie greek yogurt, granola bar, and water

Lunch
pure protein bar and water


Afternoon Snack
2 soy patties with hot sauce and water


Exercise for the day:
1 hour zumba class

Dinner
fish fillet, salad, and sparkling water


After Dinner Snack
100 calorie popcorn, plain non- fat greek yogurt with 1/4 cup high protein granola on top, a tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and lots of water....i know i said i was going to cut back on the peanut butter and carbs but i allowed myself to have it today because tomorrow I start a 2 day cleanse and cannot eat anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment