Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 78

Happy 1st Day of Spring everyone!  I don't know why that makes me happy and also makes me have surge of anxiety...maybe it's because I have to go back to work soon (which I do not want to do)...or maybe it's because I still have so much that I would like to achieve before summer....Anyway, it's beautiful outside and I LOVE that!  I am incredibly sore...AGAIN!  My husband warns me that I am going to feel like this basically everyday for the next month...great.  My best friend reads my blog and has also decided to do these workouts.  I like knowing that someone else is doing them...they are so hard...and then I get to discuss them with someone afterwards.  I have so much to look forward to in the next couple of weeks..Easter with my husband's family, and my husband's fitness competition...which he has been working SO hard for...I really hope he does well.  Have a great hump day everyone!

Day 78

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

"Day 3 No Carbohydrates"
3 slices of bacon, 4 scrambled egg whites with 1 oz cheese, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and crystal light

Exercise for the day:

Body by Metro Day 3 
Back/Biceps    (no more than 45-60 secs between sets)
               Pull ups  2 sets Max (regular) followed by 4 sets jumping max   2 sets 5 regular..4 sets of 5 jumping
               Single Arm dumbbell rows 15 x 6 sets   20 lb db used 
               Reverse dumbbell flys 15 reps x 6 sets  (2)  5 lb dbs used 
               Bent over rows 15 reps x 4 sets    (2) 15 lb dbs used
               Reverse Plank Dip  15 reps x 4 sets    no weights needed for this
Swim 1 mile
                (This took me 33:18 mins)
Abs
                 Maximum amount of oblique exercises from ab book: Abs for Life...The No. 1 Solution

 Mid- Morning Snack  

Vanilla/Chocolate Protein Shake made with unsweetened almond milk


Lunch

non fat plain Greek yogurt

Afternoon Snack    

1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 oz cheese, decaf coffee with splenda & 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer







Dinner    

3 oz turkey & 6 oz. chicken with hot sauce, and sparkling water

My motivation:

25 days until 1st competition

After Dinner Snack

1 tbsp peanut butter & 2 slices bacon...lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment