Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 73

Good morning everyone.  I do not know why but I have been getting the worst sleep ever...and it's taking it's toll.  I am SO tired.  So I am going to have some coffee and try to get my shit together so I can have an awesome workout today...because tomorrow is weigh- in day.  I will be switching to a no- carb diet starting on Tuesday (so hopefully I will see some serious results with that).  Also, because this is the 10th and final week of my current workout program, I will be starting something new on Monday.  I have asked my husband to make me a personalized workout program based on my body type and my goals.  I am sure he is going to kill me...but I'm ready.  I will be posting my workouts in case any of you wanna try it out too.  Have a great weekend!  Stay away from the green beer...I will try my best too ; )

Day 73

Motivation for the day:



Breakfast

granola with 1/2 cup skim, cup of coffee with sugar- free creamer & splenda, and water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Workout ( 50 db chest presses with 20 lb dbs, 50 db lunges with 20 lb dbs, 90 lower- body crunches)



Jillian Michael's Trouble Zones Workout (I ran out of time and energy after cleaning my entire house...so I chose to do selected circuits instead of the entire video...I did the core circuit, the biceps & butt circuit, the thighs & triceps circuit, and the lower body & core circuit)

Lunch

4.5 oz baked chicken on lettuce with 2 tbsp light dressing, 80 calorie Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and water


Afternoon Snack

vanilla protein shake made with skim milk, ice, vanilla protein powder, and cinnamon, and a granola bar


Dinner

tilapia fillet, roasted tomatoes with reduced- fat cheese
(I thought I took a picture but I guess I did not)


The simple things you can do to impress a 6 year old...I made her a leprechaun dinner (ramen noodles and sparkling water both with added green food coloring)





After Dinner Snack

1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 80 calorie Greek yogurt, 2 sugar- free chocolates, deaf coffee, 2 sugar- free hard candies...and lots of water



Tomorrow is weigh- in day!


No comments:

Post a Comment