Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 65

Weigh in:
143 lbs.  (13 lbs lost since New Year's)...However, some of this is water weight lost from the cleanse so I don't know if it will stay off...we will see.

Day 65

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast
2 whole wheat low fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 a banana, and 1 tsp honey, one with a handful of berries), 1 cup of coffee with stevia and 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer



Lunch
80 calorie Greek yogurt, an apple, and lots of water
After lunch I had a couple handfuls of homemade snack mix...not really what I had planned on eating but I was still hungry.  Instead of making myself feel bad about it...I just worked out more...so that solves that.
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Thursday Workout (60 chest presses with 40 lbs total, 60 weighted lunges with 30 lbs total, 90 lower- body crunches), 1 minute plank, 50 push-ups, 50 dips, 10 pull-ups, inner thigh exercise routine, ab routine, and Swam sprints for cardio for  25 minutes



Afternoon Snack
90 calorie granola bar, a pear, and water


Dinner
talapia fillet, steamed cauliflower, 2 roasted Roma tomatoes with reduced- fat mozzarella, and crystal light
For dessert I had a 40 calorie fudge pop and 1 - 36 calorie sugar- free Reese's (yes I am full of shit and cannot let go of my sugar- free habit...oh well, I had a lot of nutrients in all the other food I ate today...no one's perfect)

After Dinner Snack
1/4 cup high protein granola mix, a handful of almonds, and a handful of raisins on top of 1/2 cup skim milk...a couple of sugar- free hard candies and lots of water

When I feel discouraged because I feel like this process takes forever, I have to step back and remind myself that since I started dieting at the end of summer 2011 I have lost 22 lbs.  The day- by- day seems to be taking forever..of course everyone wants to have immediate results...but when you do it the right way it is slow...but it is supposed to stay off.  Also, as of today I went down to my 5th belt notch...I have a favorite leather belt that I have been wearing for years and I used to wear it on the 2nd notch...This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else..but since I did not take my measurements, this is how I know I am getting smaller...even if it is frustrating in the day-to-day process.

No comments:

Post a Comment