Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 76

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone enjoyed their St. Patty's Day...I know I did (I love being with my 2 favorite people in the world).  Today is day 76 but really it's like Day 1.  I have new diet restrictions and a new workout program.  My nutrition will go as such:  1385 calorie limit, 92 grams of fat limit, 17 grams of carbs limit, and 121 grams of protein limit...these are all limits per day.  It is going to be really tough but these numbers are based off of my body type and I am going to really try my best to stick to these numbers.  I don't know if you realize how difficult it will be to only take in 17 grams of carbohydrates....everything has carbs.....even a lot of meat has carbs...but I am going to do my absolute best.  Also, this new workout program that my husband has designed specifically for my body type is also going to be extremely challenging....I know with %100 certainty that if I stick to this program (diet & exercise) and give it my all, that I will have my dream body this summer...so here goes...wish me luck!

Day 76

Motivation for the day:

I took my measurements and I am happy that I did...my current body fat is only %13....I am proud of that...I want to lower it but %13 is pretty good..yay!

Current weight: 145lbs (have gained back 2 lbs over the past 2 weeks....doesn't matter I am about to lose it...all of it)

Breakfast

vanilla protein shake (made with unsweetened almond milk, ice, splenda, cinnamon, and 1 scoop vanilla whey protein), 4 slices low sodium turkey bacon, 1 cup of coffee with splenda & 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

(Day 1 Body by Metro Plan)
Legs & Swim Sprints
Legs: (no more than 45- 60 seconds between sets)
           Squats with Barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (SUMO)  40 lbs used
            Squats with barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (STANDARD)   40 lbs used
            Walking Dumbbell Lunges 25 reps x 4 sets (SHORT OUT/LONG IN)  15 lb dbs used (30 lbs total)
             Straight Leg Dead lifts 12 reps x 8 sets  70 lbs used.......MISERABLE
              Dumbbell weighted step ups 12 reps x 6 sets 15 lb dbs used
              Calf raises (NO WEIGHT) 100 reps per leg

Swim Sprints:
            25 minutes
          

I seriously got my ass kicked today!!!  It is going to be a long month...but hopefully worth it!


Lunch

5 scrambled egg whites with 1 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese, 1 serving pepperonis, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and sparkling water


This is the "dungeon" as my husband refers to it...I now understand the name...it is a torture chamber.  (our garage now turned into our 2nd gym, where I will be spending the next 4 weeks of my life) 






Afternoon Snack


chicken asiago and spinach sausage, 2 cups of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

Dinner
4 oz. steak topped with shrimp, and sparkling water



After Dinner Snack

1 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese & a vanilla protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment