Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 63

So, today and tomorrow are going to be a little bit different.  I am doing the Master Cleanse for 2 days and today is day 1.  The Master Cleanse is a drink that you drink all day 6-12 glasses and is a concoction made up of 2 tbsp pure lemon juice, 2 tbsp pure maple syrup, a dash of crushed red pepper, and you fill the rest of your glass with water.  I know that this may sound gross but it is not.  I have done this many times before and the drink tastes similar to lemonade..of course the only problem is that you cannot eat anything.  My goal is to do this for 2 days and on the 3rd day to eat really light and eat a lot of fruits and veggies and take in a lot of water.  I am hoping to clear up my skin and rid my body of the artificial sweeteners and chemicals that my body has taken in.  Am I giving up sugar- free food items and artificial sweeteners after this??? ...No...however, I am giving my body a break and am going to try to take in less after this process.  So wish me luck... I was complaining to my husband about weight loss and about motivation and so he gave me a new challenge.  If I can get my weight to 135 lbs by April 13th (the day of his competition) he will give me $150 to go shopping...not too bad.  However, that is 11 lbs away and going to be very difficult.  So here goes nothing.......

Day 63

Motivation for the day:



Master Cleanse Drink #1 @ 9 am


Master Cleanse Drink #2 @ 10:30 am


Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Workout (60 db chest flys with 10 lb dbs, 60 db tap squats with 10 lb dbs, 90 upper- body crunches)...you may notice that my weights aren't quite as heavy as they have been in prior weeks & this is due to 2 things: 1 I am not taking in any food so I am not going to hurt my muscles, and 2 I have done something to my middle finger on my right hand and do not want to make the problem worse by gripping heavier weights.



Elliptical (27 mins, 650 calories burned)
Working out without eating is very tiring!

Master Cleanse Drink #3 @ 12:30 pm

Master Cleanse Drink #4 @ 1:30pm


Master Cleanse Drink #5 @4:45pm

Hot Tea @ 5 pm

Master Cleanse Drink #6 @ 7 pm



Master Cleanse Drink #7 @ 8 pm

Master Cleanse Drink #8 @9 pm

Hot Water

Master Cleanse Drink #9 @ 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment