Weight: 144 lbs.
Day 74
Motivation for the day:
To be strong & beautiful.
I don't know if you can tell but a leprechaun came to our house and took the note that Marly wrote for him...he left a little nugget hand print on our refrigerator.
I gave my daughter St. Patty's nails.
Breakfast
bowl of oatmeal, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Workout (50 seated shoulder presses with 20 lb dbs, 50 db pullovers with 35 lbs, 90 upper- body twists)
25 minute trail run
Lunch:
Afternoon Snack:
1 tbsp peanut butter & a banana...and sparkling water
Dinner:
I found recipes for homemade all- natural protein bars on bodybuilding.com (It is Jamie Eason's recipe...they are very good and an excellent choice if you have a craving for a cupcake or cake...however, they are not as high in protein as I thought they would be...but like I said they are definitely good and a great substitute for dessert.


I made the cinnamon swirl bread and also the carrot cake protein bars. The recipe for the cinnamon swirl bread can be found on the link above...and the recipe for the carrot cake protein bars is here: bodybuilding.com. Personally, I really love the cinnamon swirl bread a lot better than the carrot cake bars...however, using this recipe as a healthy alternative for carrot cake on a holiday or birthday would work if you found a healthy recipe for a frosting.
I tired a piece of both with my dinner which is why I only had turkey for dinner. I will probably have another piece of cinnamon swirl bread later. For me recipe (I used whole wheat flour instead of oat & vanilla greek yogurt...each square has 61.3 calories, .6 grams of fat, 9.36 grams of carbs, and 6.2 grams of protein)
After Dinner Snack:


I made the cinnamon swirl bread and also the carrot cake protein bars. The recipe for the cinnamon swirl bread can be found on the link above...and the recipe for the carrot cake protein bars is here: bodybuilding.com. Personally, I really love the cinnamon swirl bread a lot better than the carrot cake bars...however, using this recipe as a healthy alternative for carrot cake on a holiday or birthday would work if you found a healthy recipe for a frosting.
I tired a piece of both with my dinner which is why I only had turkey for dinner. I will probably have another piece of cinnamon swirl bread later. For me recipe (I used whole wheat flour instead of oat & vanilla greek yogurt...each square has 61.3 calories, .6 grams of fat, 9.36 grams of carbs, and 6.2 grams of protein)
After Dinner Snack:
2 pickles, 1 oz cheese, 1 string cheese, 10 pretzels, 2 hard candies, sparkling ice drink, and lots of water













No comments:
Post a Comment