Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 82

I am so tired and so sore...I just want to get this workout out of the way and relax.  I wish I hadn't eaten bad yesterday, but today is a new day.  I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!  

Day 82

Motivation for the day:Body by Metro Day 7

Breakfast

1 cup high protein cereal with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk & 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with mustard, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water





                                              Exercise for the day:


Abs      maximium reps of upper ab exercises out of  the book  Abs For Life....The No. 1 SolutionX- Train        (As many rounds as you can in 10 mins)         15 Burpees         15 squats         5 jumping pull- upsI completed 5 rounds of this.

                                                   Lunch:                 3 oz steak with 1/8 cup reduced fat melted mozzarella and 2 tbsp salsa with lime juice, a light Caesar salad, and sparkling water
                                                        Afternoon Snack:  

                                         
                                        Dinner: 7 oz baked chicken    
                                                                 After Dinner Snack:  12 oz Merlot, a handful of mixed nuts, 10 pretzels
So again not exactly my healthiest day.  My numbers for my nutrition were actually on point but I know that I did not get the nutrition that I needed today.  Tomorrow I will have to really get my shit together...weigh- in on Wednesday.  

                        

2 yuenglings


       



No comments:

Post a Comment