Day 81
Motivation for the day:
I want to be able to do this!
Breakfast
5 slices of low- sodium turkey bacon, plain non- fat Greek yogurt, 1 cup of coffee with splenda & 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
Body by Metro Day 6
Shoulders
shoulder press 15 reps x 4 sets ( 40 lbs. total used)
side lateral raises 15 reps x 6 sets ( 10 lbs. total used)
front dumbbell hammer raises 15 reps x 6 sets ( 10 lbs. total used)
lying dumbbell raises 15 reps x 6 sets (done on the bench lying stomach down....arms extended one at a time going back & out) ( 5 lb dbs used for each arm)
Elliptical for Cardio
( 25 mins, 550 calories burned)
Lunch:
2 vegetarian breakfast patties with hot sauce, an apple, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and 3/4 cup high protein dry cereal, and sparkling water
Afternoon Snack:
So this is terrible and I feel SUPER guilty about it...well, kind of. I had a very stressful, shitty conversation with my boss about the upcoming summer and I got super stressed out...so while my daughter was at a kid's birthday party I ate one slice of cheese pizza and a vanilla cupcake. This was the last thing that I needed in my life. I regret it now...but I still feel stressed out and shitty so this may just have to be a cheat day. I have been working out really hard so it's not going to kill me...but I do have a goal and this certainly is not going to help.
Dinner:
my wonderful hubby made me a yummy dinner....lobster tails, mashed potatoes, and a salad
After Dinner Snack:
a handful of sugar- free candies
So, I need to eat better tomorrow ...obviously...and I will.






No comments:
Post a Comment