Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 71

Wow, I am still tired from this weekend...Omg this makes me officially feel old...I can't hang anymore...and I haven't been getting great sleep.  I need COFFEE!  Today I am going to do my lifting, do some ab exercises, and go to the pool for some sprints.  Have a good day everyone!

Day 71

Motivation for the day:



Breakfast

1 whole wheat low- fat waffle, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana, 1 veggie breakfast patty with hot sauce, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and crystal light

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Workout (50 single arm db row with 20 lb db each arm, 50 dead lifts with 70 lbs, 90 db lateral flexion/extensions with 5 lb dbs)

(SWIM ...had to tread water for 15 mins while I waited for lap lane to open...then did sprints for 15 mins...i have got my 25 yards down to 15 secs and my 50 yards down to 37 secs)

Lunch

egg white omelet with 1 slice fat free cheese and 3 slices turkey bacon, pear, and crystal light

Afternoon Snack

1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 80 calorie greek yogurt, 2 sugar- free hard candies, a pickle,  and water

Dinner

steak & shrimp with 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, and water

After Dinner Snack

decaf coffee & protein shake


No comments:

Post a Comment