Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 80

Good morning!  I am not really looking forward to my workout today simply because it is going to be AWFUL!  I will probably be destroyed afterwards...it is going to take me a minimum of an hour and a half.  SO, I am going to have my coffee and get ready and just get it over with.  My husband has off work today so we are going to go out and have lunch together after our workouts...and go to the tanning bed (which I haven't done in like 5 years....gotta love that he is preparing for his competition and I get to reap some of the benefits...we also ordered our own spray tan system...so we can do spray tans at home...I am very excited this!).  Happy Friday everyone!

Day 80

Motivation for the day:



My husband had me take his measurements this morning and get his body fat % using a caliper......His body fat is %2....%2!!!!!!  Ridiculous!  Do you see what I live with?

Breakfast

2 vegetarian breakfast patties with hot sauce & a plain non- fat Greek yogurt, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda , and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

Body by Metro Day 5
Legs: (no more than 45- 60 seconds between sets)
           Squats with Barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (SUMO)  50 lbs used
            Squats with barbell 15 reps x 4 sets (STANDARD)   50 lbs used
            Walking Dumbbell Lunges 25 reps x 4 sets (SHORT OUT/LONG IN)  15 lb dbs used (30 lbs total)
             Straight Leg Dead lifts 12 reps x 8 sets  50 lbs used
              Dumbbell weighted step ups 12 reps x 6 sets 15 lb dbs used
              Calf raises (NO WEIGHT) 100 reps per leg

Asylum Overtime

                  

Swim Sprints:
            25 minutes
Abs
     Maximum reps of lower ab exercises from Abs For Life...The No 1 Solution

Lunch:   

1 tbsp peanut butter, a Vanilla Protein Shake made with unsweetened almond milk, and lots of water








Afternoon Snack:    

2 slices pork bacon, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1 oz cheese, coffee with splenda & sugar- free coffee creamer, and lots of water

 Dinner:    

Dinner Out...we went to the Globe Theater in Berlin.  I was still doing no- carb so I had hot wings (they were not breaded) and celery with blue cheese...I decided I want a drink besides my water so I had a vodka soda water with lime...not too bad.


 After Dinner Snack:

        1 tbsp peanut butter


No comments:

Post a Comment