Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 79

Good Morning everyone...I am happy that today is my rest day...my body aches all over.  I have to go give blood this morning and I wouldn't want to work out after that...but right now I can't eat until I get back from giving blood so I am starving.  I hope everyone has a great day...I am going to do what I need to in the morning so that hopefully I will have to relax and take it easy later...I want to do my hair but I don't know if I will have time....we will see. Have a good day everybody...just think it's almost weekend again...almost.

Current weight:
143 lbs.
(lost 2 lbs since last weigh- in)

Day 79

Motivation for the day:

To look like this!

Breakfast:  

4 scrambled egg whites with 1 oz. cheese, plain non- fat Greek yogurt, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda, and sparkling water

 Exercise for the day:

Body By Metro Day 4
Rest Day 
(Thank god!)

     Lunch:   

1 tbsp peanut butter and a couple slices of bacon & sparkling water
(i'm getting a little tired of the no- carb diet)

I decided to change my hair again because I was bored and I am a crazy person....I misses my ombre..and was soo tired of having super dark hair



Afternoon Snack:  

1 oz cheese, decaf coffee, and a vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce


Dinner:    

chicken sausage with 1 tbsp sauce and sparkling water

After Dinner Snack:

1 tbsp peanut butter, a handful of olives, and a protein shake...and lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment