Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 67

So i weighed in again this morning and I gained back a pound...I knew I would gain back some weight I lost after cleansing...because I knew that some of that weight loss was water weight.  So currently my weight is:

144 lbs.
It sucks to back track but again I anticipated this.  This new way of tracking calories, fat, carbs, and protein is soo time consuming and super annoying.  I do not know if I will be able to keep it up.  My husband is a freak and has been getting so serious about his diet/ fitness routine.  I love him for it but I don't know that I can keep up with him...or even want to try.  He is competing...I am not.  All I want is to be healthy and fit and to look great.  I hope everyone has a great day!  I am excited to have a romantic getaway tomorrow night (and excited that I will not have to calculate every single thing that I eat tomorrow...I swear it is stressing me out).  Enjoy your weekend!

Day 67

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

1 whole wheat low- fat waffle with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and 1 tsp honey, 2 slices turkey bacon, water, and a really big cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & stevia

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Workout (60 db hammer bicep curls with 15 lb dbs, 60 db tricep extensions with 10 lb dbs, 90 double crunches), 1 minute plank, 50 dips, 50 push- ups, Elliptical (20 mins, 450 calories burned)


Lunch

4 oz baked chicken with 1 tbsp ketchup, 1/2 a grapefruit, 80 calorie greek yogurt, and sparkling water


Afternoon Snack

low calorie string cheese, 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, and 2 beers..yea that's right i said beers...it was amazing outside and we decided to enjoy our day

This is the start of our "free- weekend"...We ate out and enjoyed ourselves and spent time together as a family.  We decided to have this last "CHEAT WEEKEND" because Jon is starting this crazy diet on Tuesday and will be doing so until his competition..next week I will probably join him in some of it....but while he is trying to get bigger, I am trying to get smaller.

Dinner

We enjoyed some BBQ as a family before heading to the movies.



After Dinner Snack

We had sour patch kids during the movie.
This movie was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment