Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 64

Okay, so last night was not very much fun.  I was sooooooooo hungry and I developed a terrible headache. I woke up throughout the night to pee about 400 times...but I woke up this morning and I felt great!  I was a little tired but I am glad that I didn't feel like I was starving.  Today is Day 2 of my cleanse and even though I usually take Wednesdays off, I am going to workout today.  My husband & I are going to stay at a B&B this weekend and have a little romantic getaway so I know I will not be working out Sunday and I know that we will be eating out so I figured an extra workout this week couldn't hurt.  I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning and see what this cleanse has done to my body...however, I know that whatever weight I have lost may not be permanent and may come back on as soon as I eat something.  But I am curious about my weight anyway.  Have a great day everyone!  I will be dreaming of my healthy breakfast that I will get to eat tomorrow (wow, I really just can't wait to eat something).  I have found that hot water is an appetite suppressant...just FYI.

Day 64

Motivation for the day:

To feel great this summer!

Master Cleanse Drink #1 @ 9 am

Master Cleanse Drink #2 @ 10:30 am

Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Workout (60 single arm db row on each arm with 15 lb db, 60 db stiff- legged dead lifts with 40lbs total, 90 db lateral flexion/extensions with 5 lb dbs)

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Workout Level 3

Master Cleanse Drink#3 @ 2:30 pm
36 oz. ice water

Master Cleanse Drink #4 @ 4 pm


Master Cleanse Drink #5 @ 6 pm


Master Cleanse Drink #6 @ 7:30 pm
Hot Tea

Master Cleanse Drink #7 @ 8 pm


Master Cleanse Drink #8 @ 9:30 pm
Ice Water


Thank God I get to eat tomorrow...I cannot take one more sip of that drink.  I weigh-in tomorrow morning.  I hope that I have at least lost a pound from this non-sense and I am hoping that I have positive effects from cleansing out my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment