Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 70

Okay, so after a very fun...very long..very unhealthy weekend..it's BACK TO BUSINESS.  I did my calculations this morning and figured out how many calories, fat, carbs, protein that I need to eat for today.  I also have to workout SO hard and try to get back on track.  I just started taking the GREEN COFFEE BEAN that is the new rave.  I will see if helps me out at all.  I also take multivitamins everyday and a glucosamine supplement at night to ensure that my joints are working properly and to help prevent injuries and fatigue.  I wouldn't dare weigh- in after this weekend's craziness, but I will probably do so on Friday.  It's crazy that it has been 70 days but after this weekend I look at it like Day 1.  Time to get back on track and work my ass off!!!!

Day 70

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

bowl of oatmeal, 1 veggie breakfast patty, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer and splenda, and lots of water

Lunch

salad with 3 oz chicken, a couple of pepperonchinis, and 2 tbsp light dressing, 80 calorie Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp blueberries, and 2 tbsp raspberries, and sparkling water

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Workout ....last week of 5 Factor and then I have completed 10 weeks and I am going to do another workout program (50 chest flys with 15 lb dbs, 50 db tap squats with 40 lbs, 90, upper- body crunches)
Insanity Asylum Game Day (1 hour)

Afternoon Snack

banana with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 3 oz. chicken, and water 

Dinner

11 oz. shrimp over steamed veggies and 1/4 cup feta cheese, and sparkling water
For dessert I had 2 sugar- free chocolates

After Dinner Snack

Now here is where I am mad at myself...not because I ate unhealthy but I ate too many carbs after dinner.  I had a granola bar, a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, and a protein shake....I should have just had the protein shake....I will do better tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment