Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 58

Good morning!  Today is my day off from working out...thank god!!! My body needs a break sooo bad....I still have pain in my lower- back (I don't know what I did to it) and now I think I have a pulled muscle in my inner thigh...great.  Oh, well I am glad my body will get a rest today...as much rest as it can get while cleaning    my entire house....uggh.  I was supposed to go and clean my grandmother's house today but she is sick so now I may have to go there tomorrow and I will have to squeeze in a workout tomorrow when I get back if I have to go...but if I am not going to be here tomorrow I have to clean my house today because I believe I have company coming this weekend...so much to do...so little time...my body is so sore...uggh.  I weigh in tomorrow morning so I have to be very careful of my sodium intake later in the day.  I switched to all- natural coffee creamer instead of sugar- free and it absolutely blows.  There is no way I can drink my coffee like this...was trying to be cleaner in my diet but coffee is the one vice I refuse to give up...I wish I could drink it black but I hate that...so I am sticking with the artificial creamer.


Day 58

Motivation for the day:



Breakfast
3/4 cup special K cinnamon pecan cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, splenda, & 1/2 a banana, 1 cup of coffee with 3 tbsp all natural creamer (eeww it tastes like water) and splenda (i bought all natural stevia to try tomorrow...i hope i like it because I am trying to eliminate artificial things from my diet...but that creamer...well, it just sucks)


Mid Morning Snack
3 oz. steak, 1 cup mashed potatoes, asian pear, and water


Lunch
80 calorie greek yogurt, granola bar, and water


Afternoon Snack
coffee with stevia and all natural creamer & pure protein bar...the all- natural creamer tasted better with the stevia apposed to the splenda...however, i still like the artificial creamer....i will try to find something that works for me




Dinner
seasoned talapia fillet, steamed broccoli with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, baked sweet potato, and sparkling water


After Dinner Snack

oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins...and lots of water...tomorrow is weigh in day

No comments:

Post a Comment