Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 66

Good morning!  It is absolutely freezing here...and it's snowing just a little but it's really really windy.  I was going to go for a run today but forget that in this freezing weather.  I will workout in my house instead (either a workout video or get on the elliptical).  I am feeling very positive today.  I am currently in a pant size 6, my goal is a 4, but a year ago I would have never thought that the 6 was possible.  I am down to 143 lbs and my immediate goal is 135...only 8 lbs to go.  My ultimate goal is 125...but I am realistic and giving myself more time to reach that goal.  I am going to workout very hard today.  My husband has been reading this book and it has all these calculations that you do based off of your weight, height, and how long you spend working out per day..and it gives you the breakdown of what you should eat everyday (how many calories, protein, carbs, fat, etc)...I am going to attempt to follow this new plan...however, it is going to be very difficult because it says that I can only have 1200 calories per day..and when you workout really hard 1200 calories doesn't seem to go very far.  But, I am going to try my best with this new plan and see how it goes.  Happy Friday everyone!


Day 66

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast
single serving instant oatmeal, 1/2 a banana, 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter, 1 cup of coffee with stevia & 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer

Oh, also in this new diet plan, it only allows me to have a certain amount of carbs and it says...to eat your carbs first thing in the morning and within the hour after your workout...so I am going to try to do this as well.


Lunch
5 oz. baked chicken with 1 slice fat- free cheese & 1 tbsp salsa, 1/2 a grapefruit, and water...i was still hungry so I also had a handful of almonds, 1 sugar- free chocolate, and 1 sugar- free hard candy


Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout ( 60 over head presses with 30 lbs, 60 db pullovers with 20 lbs, 90 upper- body twists), 1 minute plank, 50 push- ups

P90X CardioX (43 mins)


Afternoon Snack
granola bar, 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, and water

Dinner
6 oz. steak and roasted brussel sprouts...and sparkling water
Dessert was an 80 calorie greek yogurt.

After Dinner Snack
Protein Shake
2 oz. of turkey

Okay, so my husband believes that sticking to this new plan is going to be really easy...It allows him to have like 2700 calories and I can only have 1200...I already went over for the day and I ate really really well today and worked out so hard and I still feel hungry...I don't know if 1200 is gonna happen for me..maybe I will shoot for 1500-1600 calories per day...I don't know. I will try for another day and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. If you eat clean (er) your calories go so much further. A lean meat and veggie will get you less calories, and potentially more protein and or fiber with a fraction of the calories of a fruit. If you pick up some clean protein or veggie based protein shakes you could maybe kill some sweet cravings too! Mind over matter. I tell myself its a Starbucks frap and all of a sudden I'm telling others like it's true!

    ReplyDelete