Day 75
Motivation for the day:
To look amazing in a bikini!
I am obsessed with this girl..she is SO pretty. Her name is Katrina Hodgson and she is a trainer for a website called Tone It Up....you can check out their site if you want. http://www.toneitup.com/
Breakfast
1 whole wheat low- fat waffle (i am going to miss these when I do no- carb) with 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, and 1/2 a banana, 1 vegetarian breakfast patty with hot sauce, 2 cups of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer & splenda in each, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
Last Day of 5 Factor Workout....10 weeks completed!!! (50 bicep curls with 20 lb dbs, 50 tricep extensions with 15 lb dbs, 90 double crunches)
No extra cardio today...I am resting my muscles to start my new plan tomorrow!
Progress Pics
Lunch:
4 egg whites scrambled with fat- free cheese, unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon & splenda, 3 homemade protein squares, and sparkling water
"Cheat Meal"
Afternoon Snack:
Dinner:
Hooters Naked wings (the naked wings have 354 calories when compared to their regular wings at 1700...just a simple switch and they were amazing), an Irish car bomb, and a Guinness
After Dinner Snack:
2 homemade protein squares, a Greek yogurt, and lots of water...tomorrow I am weighing in...taking measurements..and starting a whole new workout program...including a 1294 calorie limit and no carbs...it's going to be really taxing but I am hoping to see awesome results..wish me luck!














You look amazing. I swear eating clean will get you the leaner, cut look you want. You obviously have the muscles there ready to show off. Good luck with the carb cutting!
ReplyDeletethanks jax...far from amazing but thanks...i have a long way to go...but jon's training program is seriously terrible and i know it's going to kill me...also, my calories are about to be cut big time and i wont be able to have carbs at all for a week or 2...gonna be rough but i am hoping to see serious results...i saw ur pic on fb...lookin' good..getting wedding ready: ) love u
ReplyDelete