Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Days 86- 90

I was unable to blog while I was out of town for Easter so here is my update.  Day 86 was my rest day so I was glad that I didn't have to worry about my workouts while I was packing and then on the road for 7 hours.  We had a wonderful time while we were away..very relaxing and we had a great time with family.  The weather was fantastic while we were away and it was awesome to get some much needed sun...I no longer resemble a cast member from Twilight.  I did not diet while I was away..I enjoyed my mini vacation and my holiday.  I did not go out of my way to eat badly...but I simply enjoyed the pleasures of Easter.  We went grocery shopping and ate healthy for breakfast and then we went out a lot for lunch and dinner.  I made   decisions based on what I wanted to eat and did not weigh everything that went into my body....During my travels I had a grilled chicken 6 inch sub on whole wheat bread without cheese and loaded with veggies...For one of my dinners out I ordered grilled chicken and steamed veggies....for the most part I made healthy decisions, but I would be lying if I didn't mention the delicious beers, red wine, and chocolate peanut butter eggs that I ate as well.  So it's back to measuring and calculating my intake on Tuesday.  I did manage to stay on track with my workouts while I was away...so even though my diet was not ideal...I managed to have kick- ass workouts while on a vacation and I am very happy about that...so here were my workouts for these days.

Day 86

Day off

Day 87

Treadmill Run on incline 3 miles, 50 leg presses with 200 lbs, 4 sets 12 preps barbell swats with 135 lbs, 50 long lunges 50 short lunges, leg extension machine 4 sets 12 reps with 80 lbs, 100 calf raises


 Day 88 

35 minutes on Arc Trainer with full incline and resistance, 50 push-ups, 50 tricep dips on bench, tricep pull downs with 50 lbs, bicep pull downs with 50 lbs, 50 in and outs ab exercise on bench

Day 89 

Easter....day off

Day 90

45 minute Spin Class & Ab Routine


No comments:

Post a Comment