Day 69
"Last Cheat Day"
So this was my breakfast spread served to the room...I love this man!!! Unfortunately I was too hungover to enjoy this breakfast. I had one bite of french toast and 1 piece of bacon...then I threw up. The only thing I could hold down was strawberries and juice and I lost them both when I pulled over to get sick on the way home.
When we got home I ate some pretzels & cheese and then had a granola bar and a greek yogurt.
For dinner my hubby made me an awesome steak and mashed potatoes...I still do not feel great. I had a GREAT TIME with my hubby...but lesson learned (DO NOT DRINK SO MUCH!)
I cannot wait to get back to my healthy life tomorrow...gonna work really really hard!!!
My favorite author Elin Hilderbrand was staying @ our B&B as well...she checked in behind us...that was pretty cool. If you haven't read her books...you should because they are amazing. The Island is my personal favorite.

My favorite author Elin Hilderbrand was staying @ our B&B as well...she checked in behind us...that was pretty cool. If you haven't read her books...you should because they are amazing. The Island is my personal favorite.


Woah.... we are too old for that! Lol. Looks like a great time, glad you had fun! Love you
ReplyDeletewe are def too old for it...this is 2 days later and i am not right...we did have a great time. it was one of my christmas presents from jon because I said I always wanted to go to a B&B...but omg I drank too much!!! I love you...i think we are going to roanoke for easter but i would love to see u...lets set something up. love u xo
ReplyDelete