Day 10
Motivation for the day:
To have this stomach!
Breakfast
2 low- fat whole wheat waffles (one with a little sugar- free syrup & I can't believe it's not butter and 1/4 cup blueberries..and the other with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and a drizzle of honey), sparkling water, and coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
Really wondering what my weight is??? Maybe I will weigh in on Sunday morning.
Lunch
2.5 oz steak with 2tsps A-1 sauce, 1 squash and 1 zuccini broiled with 1 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper, & garlic, 1 orange, sparkling water, and 1 sugar- free cocnut chocolate for dessert
Exercise for the day:
5 minute warm- up on elliptical at resistance level 10 (burned 130 calories), 5 Factor Friday workout (50 seated shoulder presses with 15 lb dbs, 50 dumbbell pullovers with 20lbs, 50 upper- body twists) and an extra 75 crunches


Elliptical : 31 mins on resistance level 10 ( calories burned 770...added to warm-up= 900 calories burned with cardio alone), 5 full chin- ups
So I cannot believe that I am doing this but here goes...here are a couple of terrible and horribly unflattering before pictures that were taken over the past year...and then here are some current pics I took today. It makes me very happy that I have decided to change my lifestyle...but also shows my how much work I need to do!
| Nov 2011 |
| May 2012 |
So I hope no one rags on me for putting these up..it takes courage. But I think that by putting it out there, I will be encouraged to never go back. This new lifestyle is going to be a permanent change. And this is very pathetic, but I realized today that this is the longest I have gone without alcohol in 6 years...crazy! Hopefully, eliminating alcohol from diet will be the ticket I need for success...so far so good!
Afternoon Snack
Dinner
After dinner snack:
4 sugar-free hard candies, 1/2 cup fat- free sugar- free pudding, 2 pickles, 1 serv (51 goldfish)









No comments:
Post a Comment