Day 20
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
1 whole wheat low- fat waffle with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter & a drizzle of honey, 1 soy breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp sugar- free creamer, sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
So my daughter (she's 6) decided that she wanted to go with me for her first run...ever. I thought that this was going to be a disaster but she did really well. We went for 20 mins total...she ran for 10 minutes at a really good pace. The other 10 minutes I ran while carrying her...which by the way, was an amazing workout (she weighs 50lbs). I was very proud of her for wanting to do it in the 1st place. It made me feel like we are setting a great example for her by leading healthy lives...It made my day : ) And the best part is...she wants to do it again! SO we went home and I left her with dad after her run and I ran for another 15 mins...feeling great!
Run ( 35 mins total ), 5 Factor week 3 level 1 Monday workout (45 db chest flys with 15lb dbs, 45 db tap swats with 15 lb dbs, 80 upper- body crunches) This is the 1st time I did flys with 15lb dbs and seriously my arms were quivering in the shower!
Lunch
vegetarian black bean burger patty on a plain rice cake with hot sauce and 1 slice fat free pepperjack cheese, 1 non- fat peach yogurt with 1/8 cup blueberries, 1 serv (20) pretzels, sparkling water
Afternoon Snack
1.5 homemade ginger bread cookies made without added sugar and a baked mini chocolate donut with sprinkles (Marly & Jon were making donuts with Marly's donut maker she got for christmas and I lacked the ability to say no. Feeling a little guilty about my snack today..it is unhealthiest thing that I have eaten in 20 days...but everyone's human I suppose and we made our mini donuts with fat free milk so it was under 105 calories....okay I have to get over myself..I worked out hard today and one mini dessert is not going to kill me). But I am posting this to hold myself accountable.
After eating this unhealthy snack I was motivated to burn it off ...so I jumped on my elliptical, put it on resistance level 10 for 10 minutes and I burned 235 calories.
Dinner
Talapia filet, roasted tomatoes, & homemade portioned mashed potatoes, & sparkling water
After dinner Snack:
2 pickles, 25 goldfish (1/2 serv), 15 cheese- its (1/2 serv), 10 pretzels (1/2 serv), 5 sugar- free hard candies, & sparkling water
I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning but I hope that the sodium in my snacks tonight do not negatively effect my weigh in...but they may...we will see.











No comments:
Post a Comment