Day 16
Weight: 148
Motivation for the day:
To be lean & strong!
Breakfast
1 cup of special K Red Berries cereal with splenda, a banana, 1/8 cup bluberries, & 1/2 cup skim milk, coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
8 minute warm- up on elliptical on resistance level 10( 200 calories burned ), 5 Factor Thrusday workout (60 db chest presses with 15lb dbs, 60 db lunges on each leg (ugh) with 5 lb dbs, 60 lower body crunches), elliptical for cardio (44 minutes for cardio on resistance level 10 and calories burned 1000...total time on elliptical= 52 mins, total calories burned on elliptical= 1200 ), Jon's ab routine
Wow I am exhausted...I have been working out for a long time!...feels like I spent the whole day working out.
Lunch
egg & egg white omlet (2 eggs, 1 egg white, 1 slice fat- free pepperjack, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/8 cup chopped onion, 2 oz. ground turkey, 2 tbsps salsa) , an apple, and sparkling water
Setting a new goal for myself: trying to lose 10 lbs. by March 10th (Jon & I are going on a romantic trip to a bed & breakfast and my new goal is to be 138 by then (that is 1.35 lbs pr week).
Then the new goal will be to get down another 10 lbs. (128) by June. That gives me a little over 19 weeks to lose 21 lbs. I would have to lose at least .9 a week to get to 128 by June.
I am doing it!
Afternoon Snack
1/2 serv cheeze- its (15 crackers), 1 reduced fat string cheese, 1 cup of decaf coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, sparkling water
Dinner
2 cups of homemade healthy chili ( with ground turk, jalepeno, onion, various different kinds of beans, tomatoes, and small amount of seasoning)....pretty excited that it made 4 perfect portions so Jon & I both had a delicious dinner and we both get a delicious lunch tomorrow...yay!
After dinner snack:
(Keep in mind every time that I say after dinner snack that it is still early...we usually eat dinner somewhere between 5-6 so my snack is usually consumed before 8pm)
banana with 2 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter, 2 sugar- free twizzlers, 2 sugar- free chocolates, & 2 sugar- free cinnamon candies (shouldn't have watched cupcake wars...made me want sweets..but that's ok my caloric intake is still on track), & sparkling water
banana with 2 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter, 2 sugar- free twizzlers, 2 sugar- free chocolates, & 2 sugar- free cinnamon candies (shouldn't have watched cupcake wars...made me want sweets..but that's ok my caloric intake is still on track), & sparkling water








No comments:
Post a Comment