Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 11

Good morning everyone!  I woke up this morning feeling a little flustered..had to run to Salisbury (beauty supply store) pick up items I needed and did hair from 10- 12.  So glad I didn't feel tired though.  My calfs are a little sore from my workout yesturday.  I am going to switch my workout days and take today off instead of tomorrow because I spent half of my day doing hair and I want to spend some time with my daughter. 

Day 11

Motivation for today:

To rock a bikini like this and feel great about it!

Breakfast

2 low- fat whole wheat waffles with 1 tsp of honey, 2 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter, and 1 banana, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, sparkling water
This breakfast is delicious and amazing but it has a higher calorie content than I have been eating for breakfast...so I have to be careful about my calorie intake for the rest of the day.

Lunch

1/2 a pomegranate, 2.5 oz baked chicken with mustard, 1/2 cup fat- free refried beans, sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

2 sugar- free chocolates & 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
 
Just ordered new bathing suit for this summer ( I hope it fits better than the other one)
 

Dinner

tortilla encrusted talapia, raosted tomatoes with small amount of blue cheese, roasted brussel sprouts, sparkling water
 

 Dessert

Asian Pear (if you haven't tried them you need to..seriously they taste amazing and have less calories and less sugar than a regular pear)
 
I have done a good job controlling my caloric intake today so I still have calories to eat...I am gonna have a snack in about 2 hours..yay!
 
GOOOOO RAVENS!!!!!!!  That game was outstanding!
 
 Snack:  1/2 cup fat free sugar free pudding, 5 sugar- free hard candies, water
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment