Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19

Good morning!  I had 3 glasses of wine last night at my BFF's party and I feel exhausted and I have a headache.  Self- inflicted so I realize I cannot complain.  Today is my day off from working out and I am soooo excited because I am way too tired (stayed up late) to put in any real effort.  So today I get to relax and hang with the family and hopefully watch the RAVENS kick some ass later!

Day 19

Breakfast

1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 90 calorie granola bar, 1 pear, 36 oz. water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
 

Lunch

Subway 6 inch wheat oven roated chicken with no cheese and lots of veggies, reduced fat chips, diet soda, and 36 oz. water
 
GOOOOOOOO RAVENS!!!!!
 I came home to find that my wonderful husband finished our new coffee table (ok not new but he took it apart ...repainted it...added new wood to the top and stained it)..so my living room is complete and I think it looks awesome!  Here are some pics:
table before with old rug
 
new table with new rug

 
New completed living room : )
Finished!  Looks great with new rug and table!
 

Afternoon Snack

2 homemade brownies (made with applesauce & sweet potatoes....random i know), 1 serving of pretzels, 1 (45 calorie) all natural fruit roll- up, and sparkling water

 

Dinner

homemade healthy pizza on a whole wheat tortilla and low fat cheese and veggies, sparkling water ( so maybe i did take a couple of bites before taking the picture...what's it to ya?)
 
After dinner snack: 2 sugar- free hard candies, 1 asian pear, water

1 comment: