Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8

I woke up this morning and although I had a very long and very stressful day yesturday, today I feel great!  I am happy to have the day off from working out today because my body could really use a rest day.  I hope to achieve all the things I want to accomplish today (find another coffee table, paint mural in the living room, go to dentist apt, buy an extra swim suit for swimming laps, and get all this laundry done).  I hope everyone has a great day...Happy Healthy Eating!

Day 8

Motivation for the day:

To feel this sexy & to be comfortable in my own skin!

Breakfast

1 cup special k red berries cereal, 1/2 cup skim milk, 80 calorie light yogurt, coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer, water

Lunch

5oz. baked chicken with old bay, oregano, &garlic, 4 oz. sweet potato with splenda, i can't believe it's not butter, and cinnamon, and 1/2 grapefruit, with sparkling water
2 sugar free Reese's Cups & a fudge pop (40 calories, 2 g of sugar)
 
I didn't have time to eat an afternoon snack today and boy did I regret it.  I was starving and miserable and very moody.
 
Finished one part of my living room mural and I thought I would share...it matches my new rug.  That wall was just so bare I couldn't take it anymore.
 

Dinner

stuffed peppers (1 bell pepper, 6 oz. ground turkey, 1 serv brown rice...mixed with cilantro and jalepeno with 1/8 cup fat free mozzarella
And I did steal one piece of Marly's crust on her personal pan pizza hut pizza (yeah...just keepin it real..and it was fantastic not gonna lie)
After dinner dessert:
By skipping my afternoon meal I have calories that I can still have this evening....but I am not going to eat anything late.  So I will be having a snack in about 2 hours.
 
My after dinner snack was a cup of decaffinated coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer, a sugar free coconut chocolate, and a 100 calorie bag of popcorn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment