Day 9
Motivation for the day:
to look like this in my workout clothes!
Breakfast
Chocolate/peanut butter granola bar, light yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup bluberries, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, and water
(I have been craving sweet because it's that time of the month..thank god they make sugar- free everything...I might wait to weigh myself again until this week is over)
Lunch
2.5 oz baked chicken, apple with 1.5 tbsps reduced fat peanut butter, 1 reduced fat string cheese, sparkling water, 1 sugar- free reese's cup
Finished painting!
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor level 1 Thursday Workout (50 dumbell chest presses, 50 dumbell lunges, 50 lower- body crunches)
Swim (1 mile in 25 mins...I shaved 14 mins off of my previous swimming time and I seriously thought I was going to hurl. I am soo excited I had such a great workout...but it is going to kill me when I attempt to break that speed. Seriously exhausted!)
Afternoon Snack
1 cup grapes, 1 venison fittata, sparkling water
Dinner
steak & shrimp ceasar salad (4 oz. steak, 4.5 oz. shrimp, light ceasar salad mix), and sparkling water
For dessert I had a fudge pop.
After dinner snack:
100 calorie popcorn with old bay & pepper, 1/2 cup fat -free sugar- free pistachio pudding, & 3 sugar-free hard candies










No comments:
Post a Comment