Day 25
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
4 slices turkey bacon, 3 egg whites with 1 slice fat- free pepperjack, 1/2 a blood orange, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps suagr- free creamer, & sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Saturday Workout (45 bicep hammer curls with 15 lb dbs, 45 db tricep extensions with 10 lb dbs, 80 double- crunches)
Elliptical ( 45 mins, 1001 calories burned)
Lunch
turkey wrap (3.5 oz ground turkey, 1/2 low- sodium whole wheat wrap, 1 tbsp bbq sauce), 1 asian pear, 1 greek yogurt, and sparkling water
Jon made homemade ginger bread cookies (made with spenda, applesauce, butterscotch pudding, and fat free milk among other things)...they are 49 calories a piece and i had 2 for dessert
For some reason I feel like I have never been this tired in my entire life....my workout was sooooooo difficult today for me to complete and then i showered, ate, and have been laying on the couch ever since. I have noooo energy. I hope that I am not coming down with something. I could not be happier that tomorrow is my day off from working out...I need it!
Afternoon Snack
1 reduced- fat cheese stick, 1 oz. ham, and sparkling water
Dinner
4 oz. talapia filet, 2 roasted roma tomatoes with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, 1/2 a light ceasar salad, and sparkling water
Dessert:
one baked mini chocolate donut (105 calories)...what is with me today and needing dessert? i don't have a lot of calories left before i go over so i will have to make very smart decisions tonight.
After dinner Snack:
1 banana with 1 tbsp reduced- fat peanut butter, 3/4 cup nut & honey cereal (dry), 1 sugar- free twizzler, and 3 sugar- free hard candies, 36 oz. ice water











No comments:
Post a Comment