Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14

This morning was hectic and I took breakfast to eat on the road because we were on the tv show DelmarvaLife and we had to be there early.  I have a lot of errands to run today so I am going to trade my workout days and take today off instead of tomorrow...plus, the day is half gone already fue to the fact that we had a busy morning. 

Day 14

Motivation for the day:

If she can look this good at 40 years old, I have no excuses at 27.

Breakfast

90 calorie granola bar, non- fat greek yogurt, water, coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Lunch

vegetarian spicy black bean burger patty with 1 slice fat- free pepperjack on a plain rice cake, 1 serv. special k cracker chips, asian pear, water, and another cup of coffee (i am exhausted) with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Afternoon Snack

2.5 oz. baked chicken, 2 pickles, & 5 sugar- free twizzlers
 

Dinner

6 oz. sirloin, roasted brussel sprouts, roasted tomato with a sprinkle of fat- free mozzarella, sparkling water
Dessert:
1 sugar- free coconut chocolate
 

After dinner snack:
 1 serv (29 crackers) cheeze- its, 1 homemade (150 cal) dessert, 7 olives, 2 sugar- free hard candies

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment