Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22

Good morning!  I am extremely happy that today is my day off from working out (usually every wed & sun) because my biceps and triceps are sooooo sore.  I have increased my weights for my lifting everyday and it is killing me.  I am going to go swimming tomorrow after I lift but for today I get to relax.  Thinking of messing with my hair ; )  My goal today is to keep my caloric intake under 1600 calories, to eat the right amount of protein to help my muscles heal, and to eat less (esp. processed carbs) tonight after dinner.  Enjoy your day!

Day 22

Motivation for the day:


Breakfast

9 tbsps egg whites (3 egg whites) with 1 slice fat- free pepperjack, 1 non- fat plain vanilla greek yogurt with 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 homemade low- sugar gingerbread cookie, sparkling water, & 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free coffee creamer (my breakfast had 30 grams of protein yay!)

Well instead of not exercising at all, I took the opportunity to work on my abs today...300 reps of different ab exercises

Lunch

2 oz. baked chicken with mustard, 1 pickle, 1 reduced fat string cheese, 1 tbsp of reduced fat peanut butter with splenda, 1 asian pear, 2 sugar free twizzlers, and 4 sugar- free jolly ranchers, & sparkling water

Afternoon Snack

1/2 serv (15) reduced fat cheese- its& sparkling water

 

Dinner

1 baked chicken breast, 1 serv steamed broccoli with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, 1 cup homemade mashed potatoes with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, & sparkling water

As you see my book (Nicholas Spark's new book SAVE HAVEN) is in the picture...it's really good and I can't wait to see the movie!  Also, I brought out hot sauce to put on my chicken but ended up not using it.  After dinner my caloric intake is at 1374 so I have to be careful if I wanna stay under 1600 for the day...but I have to be honest I am still hungry so we will see.

After Dinner Snack

1 apple, 100 calorie granola bar, 100 calorie popcorn, 4 sugar- free hard candies, & sparkling water
Didn't make it under 1600 but I did 1685 and I think that's close enough...I work hard so I am not going to worry...tomorrow's workout is going to be rough!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment