Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 18

Good morning!  I have a lot to do this morning....eat, get directions, workout, shower, and pack.  I will be out of town for a party with my bestie (no, i am not drinking at the party).  But she will be trying on her wedding dress today for her bridesmaids and I am excited to see her!!!  So after this morning's post I will not be able to update this blog until tomorrow afternoon because I won't be here.  Here's to making good decisions on the road, eating out, and at a party.

Day 18

Motivation for the day:

This ass/ legs are unreal!

Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (one with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and a drizzle of honey & the other with 1/8 cup sugar- free syrup and I can't Believe It's Not Butter), sparkling water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Exercise for the day:

 Elliptical resistance level 10 (25:30 mins, 650 calories burned), 100 crunches, and 50 push- ups

Lunch

2.5 oz. baked chicken, 1 unsweetened applesauce, 1 reduced fat string cheese, 2 sugar- free hard candies, ice water

Afternoon Snack

Adkins protein bar & water, coffee with splenda and a little almond milk

Dinner

side salad with a sprinkle of oil & vinegar, grilled shrimp prepared with no butter or oil & steamed veggies, with 2 glasses water (1st time eating out at a restaurant since we started a new lifestyle was a success!), and 1 sugar- free hard candy
After Dinner Snack:
veggies & some reduced- fat buffalo chicken dip
And yes I caved...I had wine...but I won't be drinking again until Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment