Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 28

Hello!  I found it to be pretty exhilarating to chop my hair off.  I wonder if I will regret it after a few days.  Anyway, today I plan on swimming and lifting but I have a client at 11 am to take care of first.  I had a higher caloric intake with my breakfast than I normally do so I have to work hard.  Didn't it snow this weekend?... And now today it i going to be in the 60s and tomorrow in the 70s...so weird.  My daughter has her first real basketball game to cheer for and I am so excited to watch her...it is too cute!  Enjoy your day everyone! 

Day 28

Motivation for the day:

 

Breakfast

2 whole wheat low- fat waffles (1 with 1tbsp sugar- free syrup, I can't believe It's Not Butter, 1/4 peach, 1 tbsp raspberries, and the other with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and 1 tsp honey), 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, water, and a mini chocolate donut (man am I glad they are gone!). 
For those of you who are not familiar with Calorie King I will explain.  This is an excellent weight loss tool.  I use it all the time to calculate my calorie and fat intake.  Just go to www.calorieking.com and then search for the food item you wish to look up.  It has almost every food you can think of.  I saved it my favorites and it makes it really easy to figure out portion control and caloric intake....oh, and it's free so there are no excuses.

Exercise for the day:

5  factor Tuesday workout (48 single arm db rows on each arm with 15 lb dbs, 48 db stiff - legged dead lifts with 40lbs total, 75 db flexion/extensions with 5 lb dbs)
Run ( 34 mins, 3.4 miles)

Lunch

1 vegetarian black bean burger patty on a plain rice cake with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, dash of hot sauce, and 1 slice of fat- free pepper jack, 1 serv (18) popped rice cakes cheese flavored, an asian pear, and water...1 sugar- free mint chocolate for dessert

Afternoon Snack

1 1/8 oz. baked chicken with hot sauce, 2 pickles, 90 calorie granola bar, water, and i cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
 
Styled my new haircut:
 

Dinner

4 oz. venison steak, 1 cup mashed potatoes, broccoli with 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, and crystal light

After Dinner Snack

2 sugar- free fat- free ginger bread cookies, 100 calorie bag of popcorn, an apple, 3 sugar- free hard candies, and water
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment