Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 6

I hope everyone is having a good day.  I woke up today with a case of the Mondays (office space reference).  On Mondays I always have so much to do for the week that my head is spinning and I am trying to re-decorate my living room...so little time..so much to do.  Anyway, looking forward to another healthy day.  Workout options?...elliptical or run???  I will decide a little later I guess.

Day 6

Motivation for the day:

wow!  need I say more...I am going to think of this picture while I workout today.

Breakfast

2 whole wheat waffles with 1/4 cup sugar free syrup and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter,
1 soy breakfast patty, 1 reduced fat moz. string cheese, and 1 cup coffee with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer, oh and water of course
Did anyone watch Biggest Loser last night?  It's like, come on people you are never going to change if you are not willing to put in the effort.  I am...so hopefully it will pay off.
I have decided to incorporate a weight lifting program with my cardio plan.  I don't know if many of you are familiar with 5 Factor.  This is a 5 day program designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak.  It involves doing multiple reps of one lower body, one upper body, and one ab exercise per day for 5 days a week.  I did this before my wedding in Jamaica and had excellent results.  I am going to do this as well as my cardio everyday..to hopefully have maximum results and tone every part of my body.  So now under my exercise for the day I will refer to this as 5 Factor Monday workout, 5 Factor Friday workout and so on.

 Exercise for the day:

5 min elliptical warm- up on resistance level 10
5 Factor Level 1 Monday workout: 50 chest flys, 50 tap squats, 50 upper body crunches
 +
30 min run 

Lunch

3oz. grilled chicken with 2 tbsps salsa, 1.5 cups of frozen fruit medley, spring lettuce mix with 2 tbsps fat free thousand island dressing, & water

Afternoon Snack

I really wanted something sweet so I got some sugar- free treats at the store.  Did you know that they make sugar-free reeses cups???  Amazing!  They are only 36 calories a piece...found them at walmart and it made my day.  My snack today consisted of 1 light yogurt and 2 sugar free reeses cups.
 
 

 Dinner

Healthy Mini Greek Pizza
healthy choice tortilla, 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella, 6 oz. ground turkey, tons of veggies, 4 olives, cooked with 2tbsps extra virgin olive oil, and sparkling water of course
(By the way, measuring out all the nutrition for this meal was painful.  When using tons of veggies and multiple ingredients it gets really annoying.  I am glad the meal was delicious and made it all worth it.)
 
 
 For dessert I had one Russell Stover sugar free chocolate coconut candy...so good but very small...not sure it was worth 53 calories....who am i kidding yes it was..it was delcious!
 
About 2 hours after dinner I had a bag of 100 calorie popcorn and I added old bay, ground cayenne pepper, and I can't believe it's not butter (if you like spicy & salty this is amazing!)...and I also had 4 oz. of sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding.  My calorie count for this day was the lowest so far and I felt completely satisfied.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment