Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21

We as I suspected...all the sodium I ate in last night's snack had a negative effect on my weigh in.  I should have either not had the sodium or not weighed in today because it always sucks when it says you have gained.  My little wii person told me I was overweight again...ugghh!  I will not be discouraged and I will watch my sodium intake for the next couple of days and continue to work hard and I will weigh in again in a couple of days.

Day 21

Weight: 150

Motivation for the day:

 

Breakfast

1 soy breakfast patty with hot sauce, 1 bowl of reduced suagr oatmeal made with water and added 1/4 cup pomegranates, sparkling water, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Exercise for the day:

Elliptical warm up on resistance level 10 ( 10 mins, 230 calories burned  ), 5 Factor Tuesday Workout (45 single arm db row with 15lb dbs on each arm, 45 db stiff- legged deadlifts with 20lb dbs, 80 db lateral flexion/ extensions on each side with 5lb dbs...i only use 5lb dbs on these moves because I do not walk to add bulk in the love handle region...no thank you), Elliptical for cardio (33 mins, 772 calories burned...TOTAL CALORIES BURNED FOR CARDIO= 1002  )
 
 I really didn't feel like working out today but now that it's over I am really happy that I did! 

Lunch

2 oz. baked chicken with mustard, 1 serv (1/2 cup) homemade mashed potatoes, 1 apple with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, sparkling water, & a sugar- free chocolate for dessert

Afternoon Snack

1 sugar- free hard candy, 1 reduced fat string cheese, 1/2 serv (10) pretzels, greek yogurt, sparkling water, 2 animal crackers, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer

Dinner

healthy homemade pizza made under 500 calories with ground turkey, veggies, and reduced fat cheese & sparkling water
 

After Dinner Snack

2 homemade low sugar ginger bread cookies, 1/2 serv (10) pretzels, 4 suagr- free hard candies, 2 pickles, & sparkling water
 
*Note to anyone who cares about what the number on the scale says:  Never weigh yourself after taking in a lot of sodium.  Just eating one pickle can set you 2 lbs heavier on the scale to do water weight....Clearly I am not weighing in again tomorrow.  I plan on weighing myself again on Friday morning and will be carefully monitoring my sodium intake on Thursday night so that I cna get an accurate reading on the scale Friday morning.*
  

No comments:

Post a Comment