Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27

Good morning!  Yesterday happened to be my highest calorie day so far (went to panera and had wine last night).  I am going to workout super hard today and hopefully balance it out.  I feel great (no side effects of having a little wine, thank god).  I would really love to get in the pool today to workout but my daughter has yet another day off from school...so the elliptical it is.  To make up for my treats yesterday my goal is to burn 1500 on the elliptical (I am not looking forward to this...it's going to suck!)  I better put on a great movie while I do it because it is going to take a while.  Luckily, my nugget says she will put her little chair in here and we can watch a movie together while I workout...she will have popcorn and I will be miserable.  But you know what?...I look forward to working that hard...so I am going to get on with it!  Have a good day!

Day 27

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

2 vegetarian sausage links, 3/4 cup nut & honey cereal with splenda and 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps suagr- free creamer

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Level 1 Week 4 Monday Workout (48 db chest flys with 15 lb dbs, 48 db tap squats qith 20 lb dbs, 75 upper- body crunches)
Elliptical  (69 mins, 1616 calories burned)

(That shit was hard!!!!!)

Lunch

3.5 oz. baked chicken with 1 tbsp bbq sauce, 1/2 cup homemade mashed potatoes with I can't believe it's not butter, 1 asian pear, 1 mini chocolate donut (105 calories), and 36 oz. water.....I was only going to do try to burn 1500 calories on the elliptical but after i ate the donut i went for 1600.



Afternoon Snack

1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1 banana, 2 homemade (healthy recipe) ginger bread cookies, and water

My daughter and I had a spa day today.  She got pampered....facial, mani, pedi....and I cut my hair off.  I really didn't want to but with all the swimming I have been doing lately I really needed it.
my hair chopped off..yes i did it myself...i got brave...cut off about 5 inches
let it air dry....didn't style it
getting pampered

Dinner

venison pizza (4 oz venison, 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella, bell pepper, onion, on a low sodium whole wheat tortilla), crystal light, water, and 1 sugar- free chocolate
 

After dinner snack

 A serv and a 1/2 of caramel popped rice cakes, 100 calorie pack yogurt pretzels, 3 sugar- free twizzlers, and 5 sugar- free hard candies...and lots of water....(I have the biggest sweet tooth tonight...not sure why..but thank god they make sugar free everything..oh, and i burned like 1700 calories today so i will not beat myself up for having a few snacks...my calorie count is still right on track for today).   Have a good night!!!
 

1 comment: