Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 13

Good morning!!!!  I am so glad that I was so productive yeaturday because I don't really have anything that I have to do today...except for workout hard of course.  I hope everyone has a great day!

Day 13

Motivation for the day:

To look hot & kick ass!

Breakfast

2 whole wheat low-fat waffles
(one with 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter & a drizzle of honey and one with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, 1/8 cup sugar- free syrup, & a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds on top, coffee with 2 tbsps sugra- free creamer, and 36 oz. water

 Exercise for the day:

5 minute Elliptical warm-up on resistance level 10, 5 Factor Monday Workout Level 1 Week 2 (60 db chest flys, 60 db tap squats, 60 upper- body crunches), Elliptical for cardio resistance level 10( total minutes +42 total calories burned+ 1000)

 Lunch

1 cucumber with 2 tbsps fat- free veggie ranch dip, 2.5 oz. of baked chicken, 1 nonfat greek yogurt with 1/8 cup pomegranates & 1/2 cup blueberries, sparkling water
 

 Afternoon Snack

1 peach, handful of dried fruit, 100 calorie peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar, sparkling water

Dinner

mini greek pizza (on low- fat whole wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup reduced- fat mozzarella, veggies, & 4 oz. sirloin), water with lemon
Dessert: 3 sugar- free chocolates
 
After dinner snack: 3/4 cup fat- free sugar free pudding, 100 calorie popcorn, 5 sugar- free hard candies, 56 oz. water with lemon
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment