Good morning everyone! I went to bed last night at 9:30pm and it was magical. I haven't gone to bed that early in a long time and it felt awesome! So, feeling refreshed after a hard day yesturday and I am going to go swimming on my way back from dropping my daughter off at school. I think that it is stupid to have an hour delay when they have a 1/2 day of school already. This gives me less time to accomplish what I need to do today...swim at least a mile, do my weight lifting, vacuum my house, and go grocery shopping. Have a great Friday everyone!!!! I am extremely happy that I do not have plans this weekend and that I get to chill out with the fam! TGIF!
Weight:148
lost 1.3 since last weigh -in and back to 148...I really wanted to be at least 147 by this weigh -in but this is going to be a long process and I'm in it for the long haul. My wii character put me back in the normal BMI slot so my weight is healthy for my height. But I am still shooting for 130 or lower.
Day 24
Motivation for the day:
Breakfast
2 1/4 cups kellogs nut & honey cereal with 1 cup skim milk and splenda, sparkling water, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free coffee creamer
Exercise for the day:
5 Factor Friday Workout ( 45 seated shoulder presses with 20lb dbs, 45 db overhead pullovers with one 20 lb db, and 80 upper- body twists)
Swim ( 1 1/8 miles, 42 mins..did mile in 36:33..not my fastest time but I was so sore from lifting and shoveling snow so I will take it ) treaded water without hands for 5 mins afterwards
Lunch
2 5/8 oz. baked chicken, 1 greek yogurt, mini baked chocolate donut, and flavored sparkling water
Afternoon Snack
Adkins bar & coffee with 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer
Dinner
sparkling water, mini greek pizza on low sodium whole wheat tortilla wrap (made with 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 4 tbsps reduced fat feta cheese, 4 oz. of extra lean ground turkey, cilantro, jalepeno, tomato, onion, 4 greek olives, green bell pepper, and pepperonchinis....every veggie was protioned too but too much to write...cooked turkey with pam olive oil flavor and added all ingredients to tortilla and put in oven for 10 minutes on 375 degrees). I just wanted to share this recipe because it is our favorite and it totals 483 when we do it. I love getting my pizza fix without the guilt and all the protein and veggies..yay!
After dinner snack
MOVIE NIGHT WITH MY MR: 1/2 serv (15) goldfish, 1 serv of mini popped rice cakes, 100 calorie pack yogurt covered pretzels, 1 apple, 1 sugar- free peppermint chocolate, 3 sugar- free hard mint candies
It ended up not being movie night : ( Jon got works calls all night until midnight and we didn't get to hangout at all. And I shouldn't have had all those snack...my caloric intake never went over but I should have chosen one of the carby snacks (goldfish, rice cakes, or pretzels)...not all of them....even though they were portioned I felt like I overindulged...lesson learned.










No comments:
Post a Comment