Day 4
Breakfast
egg white omlet with sweet peppers and soy patty, 1/2 cup strawberries, coffe with 2 tbsps sugar free creamer
Lunch
6 inch subway sand whole wheat oven roasted chicken no cheese and lots of veggies...got home and added 1 tbsp fat free dressing, 1 sugar free hard candy for dessert, sparkling water
Exercise for the day:
Swimming (1.25 miles in 59 mins...did my mile in 41 mins..shaved 8 minutes off previous time : ) )
The best invention ever made...waterproof ipod..listening to music underwater is unreal. Yes, I have goggle marks...probably for the rest of the day..but whatever I worked out hard so I get a yummy snack!Afternoon Snack
1 whole wheat low-fat waffle, 1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter, 1/2 tbsp honey, and 1 banana, & sparkling water (my no calorie drink of choice)
Got hungry at around 4pm and had 2 pickles (b/c I am pickle obsessed) and 4 greek olives.
Dinner
8oz. venison steak, 1/2 sweet potato with cinnamon, splenda, and I can't believe it's not butter, and broccoli and 1 slice fat free melted pepperjack on top, 36oz crystal light
This meal was unbelievably delicious!!! And although some people may shy away from venison, if cooked the right way it tastes just like steak and it had a mere 310 calories and 60 grams of protein....amazing! Due to my calorie count for the day I am allowed another small snack in an hour or so....will see what my taste buds really want.
And my workout today really kicked my ass...do not underestimate swimming 1.25 miles. I fell alseep on the couch earlier...and if you know me, I am not a napper. Guess that's just what my body wanted.
Had a sanck about 2 hours after dinner:
grapefruit with splenda and low-fat oatmeal raisin granola bar







No comments:
Post a Comment