Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30

Wow, I literally got no sleep last night.  I am miserably tired because the wind kept me up all night...this weather is crazy!  Today I have to lift, go swimming, clean the upstairs to my house, and take my daughter to a play date after school at the ice rink...so, being completely exhausted is not exactly what I hoped for going into this day.  I am not setting any workout goals as far as swimming goes.  I simply will do my best even though I am exhausted.  I am going to weigh in tomorrow so that is motivation to do well today.  Thirty days and I feel great about my progress...I hope the scale is nice to me tomorrow.


Day 30

Motivation for the day:

Breakfast

1.5 cups of Special K Chocolatey Strawberry Cereal (this cereal is amazing!!! and the nutritional value of it would surprise you b/c it tastes soooo good)  with 3/4 cup skim milk, 2 cups of coffee (trying to wake up)...each with splenda and 2 tbsps sugar- free creamer, and sparkling water
 

Exercise for the day:

5 Factor Thursday Workout (48 db chest presses with 20lb dbs, 48 db lunges with 15lb dbs, 75 lower- body crunches), Swim  ( 36:11  mins,   1 mile), Ice skating 1 hour
 

Lunch

4 oz. baked chicken with hot sauce, 1 grapefruit with splenda, 1 light yogurt, 1 serv (10) pretzels, sparkling water, and 2 sugar- free chocolates for dessert
 
 
 

We went ice skating and had sooo much fun!  Sorry the picture is blurry.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Afternoon Snack

A big cup of coffee with 3 tbsps sugar- free creamer, 1 Pure Protein bar
 

Dinner

venison stir- fry and sparkling water
 

After dinner snack

 1/2 cup nut & honey cereal, 100 calorie pack yogurt pretzels, 80 cal greek yogurt w/ 2 tbsps raspberries, 4 sugar- free hard candies, and sparkling water
 
 
Tomorrow is weigh in day!



No comments:

Post a Comment